Adrian Altshuler’s Annual Just Need a Chance Educational Scholarship
- A chance to learn from their mistakes
- A chance to recover from an injury
- A chance to move on from a bad marriage
- A chance to create a business
As attorneys, we often are able to help give people the chance they need to take the next step in life. That is why I have created the “Just Need a Chance” Educational Scholarship. I would like to take that same concept and give one lucky student who believes they have a future in law, a chance at furthering their education. The details, requirements and form to apply can be found below.
Scholarship Value: $2,500
- Must already be accepted into an undergraduate program at a college or university.
- 3.0 GPA or higher – If you are going into your freshman year, you may submit a high school transcript.
- A short statement on why you require financial help and what the $2,500 would be spent on. (Ex: Tuition, housing, books. Please try to keep under 200 words.)
- A short statement on why you should be awarded this scholarship over all the other applicants. (Hint: Keep under 200 words, but be creative. Don’t just tell me you are a hard worker.)
- All applications must be received by June 30, 2018.