Adrian Altshuler’s Just Need a Chance Educational Scholarship
Adrian Altshuler’s Annual Just Need a Chance Educational Scholarship
Whether you are practicing family law, criminal defense, personal injury, or any other area of law, you will frequently hear your clients tell you that they, “Just need a chance.”
- A chance to learn from their mistakes
- A chance to recover from an injury
- A chance to move on from a bad marriage
- A chance to create a business
As attorneys, we often are able to help give people the chance they need to take the next step in life. That is why I have created the “Just Need a Chance” Educational Scholarship. I would like to take that same concept and give one lucky student who believes they have a future in law, a chance at furthering their education. The details, requirements and form to apply can be found below.
Scholarship Value: $2,500
- Must already be accepted into an undergraduate program at a college or university.
- 3.0 GPA or higher – If you are going into your freshman year, you may submit a high school transcript.
- A short statement on why you require financial help and what the $2,500 would be spent on. (Ex: Tuition, housing, books. Please try to keep under 200 words.)
- A short statement on why you should be awarded this scholarship over all the other applicants. (Hint: Keep under 200 words, but be creative. Don’t just tell me you are a hard worker.)
- All applications must be received by June 1, 2022.
Recipient will be notified prior to August 1, 2022