Adrian Altshuler’s Annual Just Need a Chance Educational Scholarship
- A chance to learn from their mistakes
- A chance to recover from an injury
- A chance to move on from a bad marriage
- A chance to create a business
As attorneys, we often are able to help give people the chance they need to take the next step in life. That is why I have created the “Just Need a Chance” Educational Scholarship. I would like to take that same concept and give one lucky student who believes they have a future in law, a chance at furthering their education. The details, requirements and form to apply can be found below.
The Law Offices of Adrian H. Altshuler & Associates is no longer accepting applications for the 2019 scholarship, which will be awarded in August 2019. The firm is currently accepting applications for the 2020 scholarship. All 2020 scholarship applications must be submitted by June 1, 2020.
Scholarship Value: $2,500
- Must already be accepted into an undergraduate program at a college or university.
- 3.0 GPA or higher – If you are going into your freshman year, you may submit a high school transcript.
- A short statement on why you require financial help and what the $2,500 would be spent on. (Ex: Tuition, housing, books. Please try to keep under 200 words.)
- A short statement on why you should be awarded this scholarship over all the other applicants. (Hint: Keep under 200 words, but be creative. Don’t just tell me you are a hard worker.)
- All applications must be received by June 1, 2020.
Recipient will be notified prior to August 1, 2020