A routine traffic stop on a Tennessee road may lead an officer to ask you some questions such as if you are carrying any weapons, are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or whether you consent to a search of your vehicle. Generally, under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibiting unreasonable searches [...]
- Avoiding Arrest on Drug Charges at Bonnaroo and Protecting Your Rights
- Pendente Lite Temporary Spousal Support in Tennessee Divorce
- Repeat DUI Offenders—How the New Law in Tennessee Will Affect You
- What to Do When Your Child Fights Visitation with Your Co-Parent
- Can the Police Use the Data in Your Fitness Tracker as Evidence in a Crime?