Social media sites are being blamed for breaking up many marriages. A recent study revealed that one-third of all divorce filings in the year 2011 contained the word “Facebook.” While this is a startling statistic, it’s important to keep in mind that social media can have just as big an effect on your divorce as [...]
- Avoiding Arrest on Drug Charges at Bonnaroo and Protecting Your Rights
- Pendente Lite Temporary Spousal Support in Tennessee Divorce
- Repeat DUI Offenders—How the New Law in Tennessee Will Affect You
- What to Do When Your Child Fights Visitation with Your Co-Parent
- Can the Police Use the Data in Your Fitness Tracker as Evidence in a Crime?