A routine traffic stop on a Tennessee road may lead an officer to ask you some questions such as if you are carrying any weapons, are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or whether you consent to a search of your vehicle. Generally, under the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution prohibiting unreasonable searches [...]
- Frequently Asked Questions about DUIs in Tennessee
- Five Signs You May be Heading for Divorce
- College Students Beware: You Future Could Be on the Line if You Are Charged with a Crime, Let Alone Convicted of One
- Bonnaroo is Almost Here, and Coffee County is Cracking Down on Citations
- When is it OK for a Police Officer to Search Me?