Social media sites are being blamed for breaking up many marriages. A recent study revealed that one-third of all divorce filings in the year 2011 contained the word “Facebook.” While this is a startling statistic, it’s important to keep in mind that social media can have just as big an effect on your divorce as […]
- On Super Bowl Sunday, Play it Safe and Don’t Drive Drunk
- Dating During Divorce is Dangerous in Tennessee
- How to Avoid a DUI in Tennessee
- Congratulations, Adrian Altshuler, on Being Named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100!
- Drugs, Alcohol & Violence: How to Lose Child Custody and Visitation in Three Easy Steps