Social media sites are being blamed for breaking up many marriages. A recent study revealed that one-third of all divorce filings in the year 2011 contained the word “Facebook.” While this is a startling statistic, it’s important to keep in mind that social media can have just as big an effect on your divorce as [...]
- Frequently Asked Questions about DUIs in Tennessee
- Five Signs You May be Heading for Divorce
- College Students Beware: You Future Could Be on the Line if You Are Charged with a Crime, Let Alone Convicted of One
- Bonnaroo is Almost Here, and Coffee County is Cracking Down on Citations
- When is it OK for a Police Officer to Search Me?