Social media sites are being blamed for breaking up many marriages. A recent study revealed that one-third of all divorce filings in the year 2011 contained the word “Facebook.” While this is a startling statistic, it’s important to keep in mind that social media can have just as big an effect on your divorce as [...]
- When is it OK for a Police Officer to Search Me?
- Tips for Avoiding a DUI at Bonnaroo
- Supreme Court Considers the Legality of Breath Tests without a Warrant for Suspected DUI
- Making Summer Plans with Kids for Divorced Co-Parents
- Tennessee Makes Progress to Strengthen Mandatory Ignition Interlocks and Improve DUI Conviction Reporting